Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Awesome!

I couldn't stop laughing at this, well done!
5/5
10/10
Fav

Tokio Hotel - Christmas08 Tokio Hotel - Christmas08

Ever heard of tweening?

The thing about flash animations is that they're supposed to be ANIMATED. That means MOVEMENT, not jerky panning effects 0.5 fps frame-by-frame. You should seriously consider actually learning how flash works then trying to make something.

Old Snakeclock Old Snakeclock

It was comdey in its simplest form

So simple yet still funny. Also, the music was pretty cool.

ILUVCODEMONKEYS responds:

cool

The Animal Cell The Animal Cell

Edumacation?!?

Educational flash? That kind of thing has no place on Newgrounds!

Seriously though, I assume you did this for school or something and you thought it would be a good idea to put it on NG just because it's Flash. This site is about entertainiment, not education.

Jojo teaser trailer Jojo teaser trailer

I guess it is a TEASER trailer

Well, at least the music was okay...

Nah, I'm just kidding, I can't wait to see the whole thing. Maybe I'll score the soundtrack for that too.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

It had its moments...

Some of the jokes in that were pretty funny (maybe 50% around the start) but it just seemed to get worse and worse the longer I watched. And why did you bring Kirbopher into this, he'll always be a way better animator/writer than any the ametuers who had anything to do with this. Overall I think this was a waste of time for the animators and especially the viewers.

Bogatyr - Teaser Trailer Bogatyr - Teaser Trailer

It's not flash

Well that was a really good animation but it's technically not flash, therefore it doesn't belong on newgrounds. Maybe you should put it on YouTube or something.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

lol!

This was FUNNY! Scott did a good job on this one and his comics are great too.
BTW this flash isn't stolen, Scott linked it on a news post on vgcats.com (his site).

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Yeah

lol! Funny, cool, great graphics and a great song! What more could you ask for in a flash?

Whale Retalliation Whale Retalliation

lol

It's pretty funny but the sound isn't synched very well.