Within my dreams (Phy) Within my dreams (Phy)

Is dat sum vanguard_arp_render1&2.wav I hear?

Good work, keep it up. Certainly one of the more unique tracks on the NGAP Trance section.

Phyortek responds:

indeed!

Thanks for the review too :-)

Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

I do come from the land down under! :D

I thought this was awesome. I'm a huge fan of 8-bit music because I was kind of born into the end of that era of gaming, though I've kept all my old-skool games and consoles and I still play them today. If a game was made about Men at Work back then, this song would have had to be either the title or credits theme.

flight39 responds:

How about Sonic The Kangaroo? :D

It's over 9000!! It's over 9000!!

Like the meme itself, simple yet complex

For a meme remix this is actually quite good IMO. My only complaint is that the slicing could use a little more work.

@crazypoot12: FL Studio, or "FL" for short, is a digital audio workstation for producers. It's mostly aimed at Electronic music producers, and it's one of the applications that a lot of them (nearly all of the NGAP artists) use to make music.

DanWandin responds:

Well put, and very true.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

<<AWESOME>>

WOW! This is one awesome track! The original was great but you actually managed to build upon that to make it even better. I LOVE THIS SONG!

Eightbit Allstar - Check Out Eightbit Allstar - Check Out

SWEEEET!

Another awesome track by DJ-Ravecore, I LOVE IT! You did a great job wth the 8-Bit sounds, they sounded slightly synthish but you managed to keep the 8-bit feel.

I do have one criticism though, when you fade into the breakdown it sounds a bit forced. Not too sudden, but forced. You may want to consider a different fade method, like maybe adding some effects and not completely fading out so there's still some underlying sound, this helps bring the sound back as well.

But other than that it was an awesome song.

Hardstyle Muthafukkaz Hardstyle Muthafukkaz

AWESOME

This isn't the type of Trance I normally listen to but this track is AWESOME! True hardstyle, keep it up!

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

the tempo was a little off at times

Great job. There was a few bits where you kinda lost the tempo but otherwise it was really good. I LOVE piano etudes, medleys, etc. Hopefully you'll do some more. Also, I love your other LoZ Work.

+*+*Glistle!*+*+ +*+*Glistle!*+*+

cool

it makes me think of a video game too! Maybe you should get together with an indie game developer.

Chronamut responds:

lol I guess all my stuff sounds videogamish no matter what I do..

and ya.. maybe one day..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart

Epic

This song is truly amazing, I love it! 5/5 10/10 and fav.

Phillip J. Fry Phillip J. Fry

This should be the new theme!

They need to bring Futurama back with this as the theme song! That would be cool. BTW does anyone know why they stopped Futurama in the first place?