Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Awesome!

I couldn't stop laughing at this, well done!
5/5
10/10
Fav

Tokio Hotel - Christmas08 Tokio Hotel - Christmas08

Ever heard of tweening?

The thing about flash animations is that they're supposed to be ANIMATED. That means MOVEMENT, not jerky panning effects 0.5 fps frame-by-frame. You should seriously consider actually learning how flash works then trying to make something.

Old Snakeclock Old Snakeclock

It was comdey in its simplest form

So simple yet still funny. Also, the music was pretty cool.

ILUVCODEMONKEYS responds:

cool

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Could do with some work...

Pretty good for a simple flash-based rhythm game. Has a bit of originality to the gameplay instead of being just another broken DDR clone. The rhythm in some of the songs is WAAAY off though, and that's not what you want in a game that focuses on rhythm.

tl;dr nice original concept, rhythm needs work

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

Nice attempt...

... but it didn't quite cut it for me. Games that use arrows usually go in the order
%u2190%u2193%u2191%u2192 and not %u2190%u2191%u2193%u2192 otherwise things can get kinda confusing for people who have played similar games. Of course that doesn't matter when the game is so easy to cheat at. It could also do with some indicator on the screen of the exact time to hit the button instead of just being able to hit the note for the entire time it is visible. With indication of timing you could also add different score values for accuracy like 0 for miss, 50 for barely, 100 for average 200 for good and 300 for perfect. If the player presses a button when there is no arrow you should subtract some points from their score as well as breaking their combo, this will stop button mashing.

GN'R - Greatest Hits GN'R - Greatest Hits

USE A PRELOADER

Please re-upload this but with a preloader or most people won't be able to open it.

thepuffyone responds:

Read previous response.

Within my dreams (Phy) Within my dreams (Phy)

Is dat sum vanguard_arp_render1&2.wav I hear?

Good work, keep it up. Certainly one of the more unique tracks on the NGAP Trance section.

Phyortek responds:

indeed!

Thanks for the review too :-)

Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

I do come from the land down under! :D

I thought this was awesome. I'm a huge fan of 8-bit music because I was kind of born into the end of that era of gaming, though I've kept all my old-skool games and consoles and I still play them today. If a game was made about Men at Work back then, this song would have had to be either the title or credits theme.

flight39 responds:

How about Sonic The Kangaroo? :D

It's over 9000!! It's over 9000!!

Like the meme itself, simple yet complex

For a meme remix this is actually quite good IMO. My only complaint is that the slicing could use a little more work.

@crazypoot12: FL Studio, or "FL" for short, is a digital audio workstation for producers. It's mostly aimed at Electronic music producers, and it's one of the applications that a lot of them (nearly all of the NGAP artists) use to make music.

DanWandin responds:

Well put, and very true.